Monday, May 16, 2011

the swamp

image via birthologie

"Drugs are an expressway to hell. I’m not saying everyone should go off them, cold turkey, immediately when they figure out that something more is needed. I’m saying that you have to go to the BOTTOM of the pyramid and deal with what’s at the root of the problem. If you’re weak, mucousy, acidic, with a beaten-down immune system, more drugs isn’t going to solve that.

Paul Leatham, my original mentor, taught me 60-80% raw. He was my beginning. Or my renaissance, since my grandmother and mother originally mentored me–but until Paul Leatham taught me the connection between my son’s illness, and nutrition, I was floundering.

Paul taught me, “If you have a swamp full of alligators, what do you do? Throw a pill in the swamp to kill the alligators? IT’S STILL A SWAMP! More alligators are gonna show up.”

You have to DRAIN THE SWAMP.

That is what we are doing. We are not putting mucous-forming foods in our mouths to burn out our tissues with acidity. We don’t want our body spending its precious energy fighting being swamped with thick goo that is a breeding ground for bacteria, virus, mold, fungus, and the waste products of all those ugly creatures.

Green food and other raw plant foods DRAIN THE SWAMP."--Robyn Openshaw "GreenSmoothieGirl"



Here is some AWESOME information on "yeastie beasties" (aka CANDIDA) breeding in the swamp: a four-part series on birthologie (Amy Jones rocks my world).

Candida seems to be an underlying cause for a host of ailments--check out the articles for info, symptoms, treatment, and dealing with die-off symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment