Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Monday


Breakfast:Green Smoothies
(Rice milk, banana, spinach, agave, and strawberries. I also threw in Udo's oil, flax seed, bee pollen, spirulina)

Oatmeal (Made on the stove with rolled oats. Sweetened with agave syrup and rice milk).

I made myself some herbal tea because I felt like I was a tiny bit sick (I am sure after a week of wonderful Thanksgiving/Holiday foods).

Snacks:Organic vanilla yogurt. Fresh guacamole (avocados--a little RealSalt, tomatoes, garlic salt and pepper). Organic chips from Costco (I love to read just a handful of ingredients on the back of the package--Organic stone ground corn, organic sunflower oil, sea salt).

Lunch: This yummy salad

After school snack:
Green smoothie and quinoa flour cookies (I wasn't crazy about the recipe).

Dinner: Christmas Rice, baked sweet potatoes (sweetened with a bit of organic butter and Rice syrup), a variation of the Autumn salad (I added some garbonzo beans and red pears).


Tonic: I used Cali's recipe to make a drink that is a nice substitution for a rich hot chocolate (water, cacao, astragalus root, honey, and spirulina).

No comments:

Post a Comment