Monday, December 6, 2010

presentation


(Cacao suckers from Halloween)


I probably love to set the table more than I love to eat the meal on the table.

I collect dinnerware the way some women collect shoes.

It is probably the same reason that I find it hard to make a recipe without seeing a photo.

I love finding vintage plates at thrift stores.

. . .but here are a few "new" products that I also like.

Aladdin cups with straws (available at Costco). When I spied them I knew these would be perfect for smoothies. My kids love straws for drinking smoothies. Since buying these I have sent Tim to work with a smoothie for later.

Snapware Lunch Kits (also available at Costco). These are like fun Bento box containers (which saves so many plastic bags). The lunch bags are cute. Costco also carries a Snapware container set--which is nice to store all sorts of herbs, powders, grains and seeds in.


speaking of visual appeal:

I love Unconventional Kitchen's look. She has recipes with pictures. Have fun browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment