Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday



Breakfast: Green Smoothies (I used the "Spectrum" frozen fruit blend from Costco--melons, strawberries, blueberries, peaches. I had developed an "allergy" to pit fruits (peaches, cherries, mangoes, etc.). In the last few weeks peaches no longer bother me. Hooray for food as medicine!). Oatmeal.

Lunch: Quesadillas (with cook your own tortillas and refried beans). With some avocado slices thrown in the cheese is hardly missed!

After School Snack: I tried two of Raw Melissa's cookie recipes. The kids loved both of them. Hooray! Really easy and tasty.

I am going to a class that GreenSmoothieGirl, RawMelissa and Gluten-Free Desi are teaching next week in Midway. After watching a cinnamon ice cream demo video I added this ice cream maker to my Christmas list.


Dinner: Leftovers--Butternut Soup and Christmas Rice. I'll probably also throw together a salad. I have a lot of cucumbers and tomatoes I need to use up.

Green Drink: Ormus Greens I actually crave this now. Hilarious. I think I am "listening" to my body much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment