Monday, March 21, 2011

garden dreams



I have had potager dreams for quite a few years now.

New house. New garden.

I've been dreaming. Walking around the yard and decks. Checking out the sun.

We just have to figure out how to keep our deer friends out. They visit every day, you see.

Are you dreaming of your garden too?

Check out Baker Creek Seeds for heirloom seeds here.

Try a "milk jug" greenhouse. A cute neighbor taught us how to make these at a playgroup. I started my peas a few weeks ago. I was so sad today to see that the wind had picked it up and carried it over our deck and dumped it in the back yard. I noticed the linked article said, "Cover from wind." My neighbor dropped off some milk jugs for me today (since Rice Milk cartons wouldn't work:)). I'll try again.

This looks like a great drip system for your square foot garden.


This year I'll actually know what do do with the things I grow:).

No comments:

Post a Comment